Licensing Law

If you run a public house, nightclub, hotel, shop or club and you wish to sell alcohol on the premises; you will require an intoxicating liquor license. Other examples of licenses include public dancing license, music and singing license, limited restaurant certificate and auctioneer’s license.

O’Hanrahan Quaney Solicitors can advise you in relation to all aspects of licensing law in order to assist you in choosing the most appropriate license application for your business. Our solicitors can guide you from the application stage through to license renewals or transfers.

If you have a licensing query and would like to receive a quote at a competitive rate please contact us on (01) 836 3106 or email us at

* Solicitors cannot calculate fees or other charges in contentious business as a percentage or a proportion of any award or settlement nor is it our practice to do so.

Contact Us

54 Fairview Strand
Dublin 3

Telephone: 01 8363106
Fax: 01 8552342

Locate Us

54 Fairview Strand Fairview Dublin 3